Previous Posts

*Fatal Seductions*
*Harry Potter Obsession!*

*SG Murders 2005*
*Life in Singapore*
*PTC=Pass The Cost!*
*We need a Justice Bao!*
*On drugs and hanging..*
*Singlish Glossary Index*
*SG Blockbusters*
*Terminal Disease*
*Election Mode 'ON'*
*Recap GE 2001 (1)*
*Recap GE 2001 (2)*
*Recap GE 2001 (3)*
*Recap 2001 - 2006*
*Of Time-bombs & Poison*


Archives

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006


Internet Community

Singapore Window
Sg_Review
SG for Democracy
Sintercom
Mr Jeyaretnam
Singapore Rebel
SG Alternatives
JG News
Talk Rock
The Void Deck
Commentary SG
Little Speck
Talking Cock


Very Interesting Links

Dirty Shit
Interesting Shit


Voices of Common Folks

Peasant Teahouse
Sammyboy Alfresco
Coffee Shop

Speakers' Corner
Singapore-Asian Sex
Young PAP
ST Forum


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Thursday, December 15, 2005

Need to get my head checked!

i'm so happy today that i probably need to go and get my head checked! it's actually not a
big deal but dunno why it is making me feel that xmas has come early. the story is like that..

ever since jason the jerk left the family, i have changed my phone number to prevent him
from calling home.. it's for a good reason lah coz i don't want him to call home every
now and then and cause my kids to be reminded that the family they grew up in will not
be the same anymore. as it is, i did not restrict my kids from calling him if they wanted
to (i have his number stored in the phone memory and the kids know too).
but then, so far i can say, he was not missed!

things have been going on quite well in the past few months. my kids have had fun, had
scored well in exams (both the elder kids are 'promoted' to their schools' best class),
we get along better with my parents now due to less conflicts (created by the jerk mostly
in the past), we still visit the jerk's mom and his aunt to have dinner etc etc.

financially we managed to get by with the miserable monthly maintenance he gave us..
though i still have outstanding utilities bills and so on... but i should be able to manage.

basically, we are happier and take things in stride. there are no significant changes
and life is good, if not better. the only difference of coz is the jerk's non-existence
(i wish that one day i would be able to write 'the jerk's DEMISE'.. hahahaha..
that will be truly xmas!)

anyway, going out of point already. ok. he has been back only four times so far ever since
he left. the first few times he came back to get his stuff, and his attitude was kanasai!
cocky and unrepentant, and act as if he had done nothing wrong! the last time he came
back was 2 sundays ago. he came back to give the kids 2 sets of Walt Disney pens (with
Jap Yen price tags attached). his attitude was not cocky anymore. when i asked him whether
he had transferred the monthly maintenance to my bro's bank account (i don't have a bank
acct, you see), he took out cash instead to pass it to me without saying anything. now
that is funny, because, in the past, he demanded me to sign a statement (he said his lawyer
taught him one hor!) to say that i have taken $$ from him. this time, he didn't bother.
after a while he left.

i told my aunt and andrew after that, that his behaviour was funny. we wondered if he
had regretted what he did or something. nevertheless, i didn't want to think too deep
into it lah coz why bother? just a waste of my time.

THEN, later on that night, i received an email from him asking me to consent to a divorce.
i did not reply him. i mean, if he wants to, just get his lawyer to draft the divorce petition
and send it to me lah.. whether i want to sign or not i will decide after that. so i didn't bother.

then, after waiting for a week for my reply, he sent another email (the same email). and
still i didn't bother to reply.

i was thinking, there is only one reason for such a desperate move on his part - that is,
pressure from his woman. she probably wanted to wed asap (before their illegitimate kid
grows up.. i mean how do you explain to your kid that your surname does not follow your
dad's but not mom's?) and to get a pigeon-hole to settle down and maybe that sow wants
to give birth to another few piglets watever watever... or she herself had been pressured
by her parents and wanted to wed asap.. come on lah, i doubt she ever told her parents
that she is involved with a married man, not to mention a married man with 4 children...
ok lah, i mean i will be ashamed if i am her but of coz i'm not her.. so these are juz
my speculation.. hopefully the truth is not far from this! kekeke...

what made me really happy today is, after another week of waiting for my reply, he sent me
another email again.. he told me to wake up my idea and give him a reply... and to stop
being so childish wor..... wahlau.. if he only knew how much he had forced me to grow up
in the past 6 months..... his cock will pale in comparison!

see? i told you i need to get my head checked!
i was actually feeling happy over his email! LOLz!

i am no longer so lost and helpless and pissed off as i was when he left 6 months ago. i
have done whatever i can to find out my rights, what i can do, what i don't have to do, my
children's rights, and so on. i have also been working on how to safeguard my kids's interests
and mine. i have families and relatives behind me to give me the needed support when i needed
it. i have 'reconnected' my network of friends and community helpers to source for suitable
jobs or to come to my aid if the jerk or his woman and kakis dare to come here to make
trouble. overall, i would say, ahem, i am very much in control of my situation now.

now that i have decided to take my time to put things right again in my life, if they
dare to disrupt my plans, then don't blame me. revenge is not on my mind. they have their
rights to commit adultery (although in doing so, they neglected my rights), to give birth
to illegitimate kids, to have whatever fun they wanted, BUT, DON'T EXPECT ME TO HELP them
solve their problems and consequences of their actions. in short, if they got pressured to
wed, they better not come and pressure me to divorce. divorce him, i will definitely, but i
want it to be done on my terms, not theirs. if i choose to wait out the 4 years of separation,
then that is THEIR PROBLEM, not mine. i will never let other people's problems to become mine.

still, now that i've fully recuperated from that stupid broken marriage vow, i welcome
their stupidity in showing me their desperation so that i can have a few laughs.
it beats going to the movies. talking about the movies, i haven't watched Harry Potter 4 yet...

lastly, whether they read my blog or not, i want to thank my families and relatives and
friends here for the support they have given me to tide me through this turbulent period.










<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13750362\x26blogName\x3dMummy+Monster\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://mummymonster.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mummymonster.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4103158261448126938', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>