Previous Posts

*Fatal Seductions*
*Harry Potter Obsession!*

*SG Murders 2005*
*Life in Singapore*
*PTC=Pass The Cost!*
*We need a Justice Bao!*
*On drugs and hanging..*
*Singlish Glossary Index*
*SG Blockbusters*
*Terminal Disease*
*Election Mode 'ON'*
*Recap GE 2001 (1)*
*Recap GE 2001 (2)*
*Recap GE 2001 (3)*
*Recap 2001 - 2006*
*Of Time-bombs & Poison*


Archives

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006


Internet Community

Singapore Window
Sg_Review
SG for Democracy
Sintercom
Mr Jeyaretnam
Singapore Rebel
SG Alternatives
JG News
Talk Rock
The Void Deck
Commentary SG
Little Speck
Talking Cock


Very Interesting Links

Dirty Shit
Interesting Shit


Voices of Common Folks

Peasant Teahouse
Sammyboy Alfresco
Coffee Shop

Speakers' Corner
Singapore-Asian Sex
Young PAP
ST Forum


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Thursday, June 23, 2005

My 3rd – Son and 4th – Daughter!

Considering the abusive streak in my hubby, I had contemplated divorce and wasn’t willing to have any more kids. But I don’t know how my hubby can be such a BOBO Shooter even when we do with condoms on.

I had took pills before as contraceptives but he wasn’t happy with it. To him, that would mean I can have sex with other men but he will never know. What logic is that??? So fine.. I gave up the pills, he can use condoms.. but what the heck! How did he get his marksman badge in Army??!!!

I was already a housewife at that time after finishing my 6 years contract in Army. My daughter was still taken care of by my parents, and my son was quite lonely. So having a 3rd kid didn’t seem to be a bad idea. So amidst the Teletubbies era, I gave birth to my 3rd kid.

My 4th kid was also conceived due to her father’s BOBO-ness. He just started on a new job then, earning $800/month. So financially we were very strapped. He has agreed that an abortion would be right, but he kept delaying it! By the time he had saved ‘enough’ abortion fees, I was already 5 months pregnant!!

I would have borrowed the $ from my friends to abort and got it over with, had he not been concerned about his ‘face’. I wasn’t too happy with him. His ‘face’ resulted in my 4th kid being born shortly after and the onset of our finance hardship.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
I do not regret having my 4 kids. They are my most valuable gifts from heaven. They are the ones who give me the motivation to pull myself up, and to look towards life. Without my kids, I would probably hatch some revenge plot or to commit suicide wearing red etc. to get back at my hubby.

But, I won’t. His life isn't worth shit compared to the more fulfilling and meaningful life I can look forward to with my kids.

He will have to live with the consequences of his actions till the day he dies.
Alone.










<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13750362\x26blogName\x3dMummy+Monster\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://mummymonster.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mummymonster.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4103158261448126938', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>