Previous Posts

*Fatal Seductions*
*Harry Potter Obsession!*

*SG Murders 2005*
*Life in Singapore*
*PTC=Pass The Cost!*
*We need a Justice Bao!*
*On drugs and hanging..*
*Singlish Glossary Index*
*SG Blockbusters*
*Terminal Disease*
*Election Mode 'ON'*
*Recap GE 2001 (1)*
*Recap GE 2001 (2)*
*Recap GE 2001 (3)*
*Recap 2001 - 2006*
*Of Time-bombs & Poison*


Archives

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006


Internet Community

Singapore Window
Sg_Review
SG for Democracy
Sintercom
Mr Jeyaretnam
Singapore Rebel
SG Alternatives
JG News
Talk Rock
The Void Deck
Commentary SG
Little Speck
Talking Cock


Very Interesting Links

Dirty Shit
Interesting Shit


Voices of Common Folks

Peasant Teahouse
Sammyboy Alfresco
Coffee Shop

Speakers' Corner
Singapore-Asian Sex
Young PAP
ST Forum


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Friday, June 24, 2005

HIV threat is Real!!

Among the many things that worried me after I found out about my hubby’s double life, was whether I am infected (by him, who else!) with HIV.

The recent media hype about HIV cases ballooning among heterosexual men, among which a large portion are married men, got me worried like hell. I could just be one of the ‘wives who unwittingly got infected by their promiscuous husbands’.

The last time he had donated blood was about 2 years ago. But his sex affairs were all after that!! For 2 weeks after the truth was out, I scoured the net for HIV websites (I have NO GUTS to go for testing at Kelantan Lane that’s why!.), wanting to find out MORE about HIV .. the risk of getting it, its symptoms.. blah blah..

With the information I was armed with, I tried to evaluate whether he has that deadly STD by revisiting my old memories....

• He had a few fevers during the past 2 years. (a possible sign!) ..
• He had a cough for months that wouldn’t go away despite the amount of medicine he took.. (another possible sign!) ..
• He had rashes erupting on his body even after his showers which he scratched and scratched.. (and another possible sign!)..
• He got very tired easily even on his days off and slept throughout the day (yet another possible sign!)

Despite my suspicions, I have TOTALLY TRUSTED this man. I trust that he will behave responsibly towards OUR kids and I. I trust that he will know better than to jeopardize his career (his means to support his family) by having sexual relationships with his trainees and colleagues.

Of course, now I know for sure, my trust has been misplaced!!

He has valued his own freedom and temptations above everything else including his family, his kids. He has SINGLE-HANDEDLY destroyed what we have tried to build together over the last decade.

His selfishness could have ORPHAN our kids in the future.

BUT, DOES HE EVEN CARE? OBVIOUSLY NOT!!

People like him should be sentenced to hang by SG law if our government seriously wants to stop the HIV trend.

I wished we were back in the old era when adulterers were pig-caged and drowned! I definitely won't pity them and would add a few more stones to their cages personally!!

Meanwhile I’ll just pray and hope that I had not gotten any STD from this irresponsible man. I will need a long and healthy life - for the sake of my kids.










<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13750362\x26blogName\x3dMummy+Monster\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://mummymonster.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mummymonster.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4103158261448126938', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>